The following are the requirements needed when registering a business and the registration of the business name take around 3 working days.
- The Proposed Business names for search and reservation. – The proposed business name search is conducted to ensure it is not similar to an existing registered Business. If approved, it is reserved for 30 days.
- The nature of Business. One activity the business shall undertake. – A Sole proprietorship or partnership is permitted to conduct only one line of business due to the nature of its liability.
- Names of the Proprietor/s in Full.
- Postal address for the Business Name.
- Proposed Physical address of the Business. Address includes Name of road, Plot number, town, county.
- Copy of ID or Passport of the Proprietor or Partners.
- Passport photo of the Proprietor/s.
- Email address of the Business distinct from that of the proprietors.
- Residential Physical address of the proprietor or partners. The Address to includes Name of road, house number, town, county.
A Business Name registration will take an average of 3 days to process.
After business name registration what next? After the registration of the Business name, you shall apply for a PIN certificate. Thereafter you may open a Bank account and commence with your Business.