How To Add or Remove Director In Limited Company
the process for company director resignation and appointment is done online via the e citizen portal. You can appoint a director online via the e citizen portal
Requirements for Incoming Director(s)
- Obtain consent from the person(s) being appointed as director(s).
- Obtain residential address of the new director and file CR 8 (Notice for residential address/change of address of director(s) of company)
- Obtain copies of PIN, National ID or Passport and passport size photo for the new director
- File CR 6 (Notice for appointment of new director(s) and their particulars.
Requirements for Outgoing Director
- Obtain written resignation letter from the outgoing director (s)
- File CR 9 (Notice of cessation of office of directors)
- Obtain an affidavit indicating that you are willingly resigning as director(s) and transferring your interest to another director(s).
Transfer of Shareholding
- The parties involved i.e. the outgoing director(s)/transferor(s) and incoming director(s)/transferee(s) should sign a transfer deed (Form of transfer).
- The company secretary will then assess the stamp duty and have the transfer lodged (registered) at the Registrar of Companies.
Confirmation of the Transfer
Once the changes have been effected successfully, you can generate cr 12 showing the changes that you have done.
contact ocl business associates for this services at 0746522216 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org