Requirements for application for a Work Permit in Kenya.
To make an application for a Class D Work Permit in Kenya, you shall require the following.
- Copies of academic qualification certificates and professional certificates of the applicant.
- Copy Registration certificate of the employing company or organization.
- Company PIN registration certificate of the company or organization.
- Documented evidence that the position to be filled cannot be filled by a Kenyan citizen.
- Tax compliance certificate of the employer company.
- Executed immigration application form 22.
- Passport photo of the applicant.
- Copy of passport of the applicant.
- Cover Letter from the company or organization offering employment.
- Contact information of the applicant. Email, Phone number, postal address and residential address.
- Contact information of the employer. Email, Phone number, postal address and residential address.
How to apply for a Work Permit in Kenya.
After compilation of all the Requirements. The application is made to the Director of Immigration Services Kenya.
There is an Non refundable application fee of Kenya Shillings 10,000.
Once the application has been processed and is successful an Approval certificate shall be issued containing the terms of the permit.
contact ocl business associates for work permit application