Requirements for company registration in Kenya.
To register a company in Kenya you shall require the following information and documents.
- Proposed company names for name search approval.- 3 names in order of priority.
- Objectives of the Company. The nature of Business / activities the company shall undertake.
- Names of the shareholders in Full.
- Names of the Directors in full if different from the shareholders.
- Contact information of the directors / shareholders. – Postal addresses, Email address and Telephone Number.
- Number of shares to be held by each shareholder.
- Proposed Physical address of the company. The Physical Address includes road, plot number, town, county.
- Email address of the company. Distinct from that of the directors / shareholders.
- Contact information of the company – Postal addresses and Telephone Number.
- Copy of ID / Passport of the Shareholders / Directors.
- Passport photos of the Shareholders / Directors.
- Copy of tax PIN certificate of the Shareholders / Directors.
An application is then made to the registrar of companies. Upon a successful application a certificate of incorporation is issued to the directors / shareholders of the Company.
contact ocl business associates for company registration in kenya