Requirements for company registration in Kenya
Company registration requirements in Kenya are as follows.
- Proposed five company names.
- Objectives of the Company. The nature of Business / activities the company shall
- Names of the shareholders in Full.
- Names of the Directors in full if different from the shareholders.
- Postal addresses, Email address and Telephone Number of the shareholders and Directors.
- Number of shares to be held by each shareholder.
- Proposed Physical address of the company. The Physical Address includes road, plot number,
- Copy of ID / Passport of the Shareholders / Directors.
- Passport photos of the Shareholders / Directors.
- Copy of tax PIN certificate of the Shareholders / Directors.
After having all the above information, the company application is made through the government e-citizen portal.it takes one day to register you company and get your incorporation certificate.
Contact us for help on registering you private limited company, public limited company, business name, partnership, director’s appointment, director’s resignation and share transfer
Contact us on 0746522216 or write to us on email@example.com