Today’s technology is very advance such that you don’t necessarily need to visit every office for you to check if the company is registered you only need to login in to the e citizen
Here are some steps to follow to ease your task
Login to your E-citizen account.
- Click the <Business Registration Service> link and select the <Make Application> option
- You will see a list of services from which you will select the one called <official Search (Third party Application)>
- You will see a pop-up prompting you to apply with the fee indicated as Ksh. 650.
- Click <Apply Now> and enter the name of the company you are searching on.
- The company’s name will be shown. Click on it and select <Next>
- Enter your Postal Address and Postal Code and click <Continues>
- Verify the information and click <Finish>
- Choose the payment mode and pay the Sh650
- Upon successful payment, you will be directed to a page called <application details> where you will download Form cr12 containing information about the company you are looking for.
At ocl business associate we help you where you need us our services are excellent and affordable