What are company annual returns?
This shows the progress of the company monthly. To access the progress of the company. The law dictates that every registered company in Kenya should file annual returns with the registrar of companies. The main aim of these returns is to show the current status of the company. The annual returns highlight the following concerning the said company.
- The structure of the company
- The shareholding
- Division of shares
- Company’s Nominal capital
- Names and addresses of the directors and shareholders in the company.
- The current registered office of the company
- And details of the company secretary
contact ocl business associates for annual returns filling