What are the contents of an annual return?
- location of the registered office of the company and its postal address;
- If the register of members is, under the provisions of the Companies Act, kept elsewhere than at the registered office of the company, the address of the place where it is kept;
- any register of holders of debentures of the company or part of any such register is, under the provisions of the Companies Act, kept elsewhere than at the registered office of the company, the address of the place where it is kept;
- summary, distinguishing between shares issued for cash and shares issued as fully or partly paid up otherwise than in cash, specifying the following particulars—
- amount of the share capital of the company and the number of shares into which it is divided;
- the number of shares taken from the commencement of the company up to the date of the return;
- amount called up on each share;
- total amount of calls received;
- total amount of calls unpaid;
- total amount of the sums (if any) paid by way of commission in respect of any shares or debentures;
- discount allowed on the issue of any shares issued at a discount or so much of that discount as has not been written off at the date on which the return is made;
- total amount of the sums (if any) allowed by way of discount in respect of any debentures since the date of the last return;
- total number of shares forfeited;
- total amount of shares for which share warrants are outstanding at the date of the return and of share warrants issued and surrendered respectively since the date of the last return, and the number of shares comprised in each warrant.
- Particulars of the total amount of the indebtedness of the company as at the date of this return in respect of all mortgages and charges which are required to be registered with the registrar under the Companies Act.
- A list containing the names and postal addresses of all persons who, on the fourteenth day after the company’s annual general meeting for the year, are members of the company, and of persons who have ceased to be members since the date of the last return or, in the case of the first return, since the incorporation of the company;
- stating the number of shares held by each of the existing members at the date of the return, specifying shares transferred since the date of the last return (or, in the case of the first return, since the incorporation of the company) by persons who are still members and have ceased to be members respectively and the dates of registration of the transfers; and
- if the names aforesaid are not arranged in alphabetical order, having annexed thereto an index sufficient to enable the name of any person therein to be easily found.
contact ocl business associates for company annual returns filling